Soothe away the stresses of city living, regenerate sports-weary muscles or enjoy a pampering for a special occasion at the Club's haven of relaxation.
The Spa's extensive menu of treatments for men, women and teenagers is complemented by Dermalogica skincare products for facial treatments and a tranquil environment of five single treatment rooms, a room for couples and a nail salon.
- Birthday Special
For the entire month of your birthday, for as many times as you wish, receive 30 percent off a luxuriating massage or rejuvenating facial—because sometimes one day of celebration just won't do.
- Time-Out Special
Book a luxurious 60- to 90-minute facial or massage together with a reservation at the Childcare Center and enjoy 20 percent off your treatment and 50 percent off childcare.
- Weekday Spa Vacations
Take a little “me time” at The Spa on any weekday evening after 6:30pm, and enjoy 15 percent off all revitalizing treatments.
Applies only to weekdays (except national holidays), and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Looking for the perfect present?
Treat that special someone to a gift certificate for a rejuvenating treatment or an acclaimed Dermalogica facial treatment.
Ask the reception staff for details.
Qualifications: beauty therapy (Technical and Further Education New South Wales, Australia)
Qualifications: massage therapy license (New York State); medical massage, sports massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy (Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences-Professional Continuing Education, New York); cosmetology license (Japan); craniosacral therapy, CS1 and CS2 (Upledger Institute International); prenatal and postpartum massage certification
(Read about Wakako's treatments in INTOUCH magazine.)
Qualifications: massage therapy (Refresh Relaxation School, Tokyo); aromatherapy (Sports Aroma Conditioning Center, Tokyo; Aroma Environment Association of Japan); personal training (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
(Read about Hideaki's sports aromatherapy treatment in INTOUCH magazine.)
Qualifications: Japan-certified osteopath; National Strength and Conditioning Association-certified strength and conditioning specialist and personal trainer; National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified performance enhancement specialist and corrective exercise specialist; Functional Movement Systems-certified movement specialist
(Read about Koichi's osteopathy treatment in INTOUCH magazine.)
The Spa uses and sells a range of products from Dermalogica, a US-based producer of skincare products. Ask at The Spa for details.
Soap free and pH-balanced to protect the skin's natural moisture barrier. The ultimate start to your healthy skin regimen.
Instantly smooth and refresh skin, whether a scrub or a hydroxy-acid base.
Shield against assault, increase product penetration and even out skin porosity.
Replenish skin where it needs it and enhance the results of Dermalogica moisturizers.
Help to protect the skin's natural defenses against the environment while controlling moisture loss.
Dermalogica Eye Treatments
Strengthen delicate eye tissue against signs of aging.
- Please dress for comfort for your treatment. Bathrobes, slippers and disposable undergarments are provided.
- Arriving late will limit your treatment time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged the full cost of the treatment. This also applies to cancellations of same-day appointments. Cancellations should be made by phone or e-mail.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant, please inform the receptionist when you book your treatment.
- Lockers are provided, but The Spa is not responsible for any lost items.
- Non-Member guests are subject to a guest fee of ¥2,700. Members should accompany their guests at all times.