Nihonbashi: Tradition & Modernity
Wander through the bustling streets of Nihonbashi and experience its intriguing blend of Edo-era culture and modern-day Tokyo.
From stylish, new stores to historic merchants selling everything from handmade toothpicks and fans to brushes and washi paper.
- Connections members: ¥1,500
- Non-Connections Group members: ¥1,650
- Adults only
- Connections member registration: Nov 16 (10am)
- Non-Connections member/guest registration: Nov 23 (10am)
- Meet at 10am at Mitsukoshimae Station B6 exit at street level.
- Tour disbands at Coredo1 around 12:30pm
- Safety measures: temperature checks and mandatory masks.
- This tour will run rain or shine, please be prepared for any type of weather.
Other events you may also like...
Beate Sirota Gordon and Haru Reischauer classrooms | Price: see details
CHOP Steakhouse | Price: see details