Mountains, Foliage & Outlet Shopping
Head into the mountains of Hakone, full of lore and natural beauty.
Visit Hakone Shrine and dig into its 1,000 years of history set on the shores of mysterious Lake Ashi.
Then, take in the active sulfur vents and volcanic valleys of Owakudani before wrapping the day up with shopping and lunch at the Gotemba Premium Outlets mall.
- Connections members: ¥7,800
- Non-Connections Group members: ¥8,600
- Adults only
- Connections member registration: Oct 12 (10am)
- Non-Connections member registration: Oct 19 (10am)
- Meet at 7:50am at the corner of Russian Embassy
- Tour disbands at the corner of Russian Embassy around 6pm
- Lunch not included
- Safety measures: temperature checks, mandatory masks, one person in a double seat on the bus
Other events you may also like...
Washington and Lincoln rooms | ¥1,000