It’s not Halloween until you’ve carved your own jack-o’-lantern.
Imagination is all you need at this all-day pumpkin carving extravaganza at the Club.
Book your session and go to town on your very own gourd as you etch out a scary or silly jack-o’-lantern that will grace your home until All Hallows’ Eve.
For the more artistically inclined, go for a truly unique design and you could end up winning the title of the Club’s top pumpkin carver.
Scarily Fun Pumpkin Facts
1. 750,000 tons of pumpkins are grown in the United States each year.
2. Each pumpkin contains around 500 seeds.
3. Jack-o'-lanterns were originally made from beets in England and from turnips and potatoes in Ireland.
4. There are more than 45 varieties of pumpkin.
5. Around 80% of America's pumpkin crop is harvested in October.
Nov 20Jean Pearce Classroom | Price: see details
Nov 25American Bar & Grill and Traders' Bar | Price: see details