Indian Party Food
Learn to cook for a crowd at this workshop in India's favorite party foods.
Up your culinary skills as you prepare a multicourse meal, then taste the results over lunch.
- Corn and cheese samosa
- Pau bhaji: spicy curry with mixed vegetables
- Cucumber, red onion and tomato salad with lemon and coriander
- Chole bature: chickpea curry and flatbread
- Raita yogurt sauce with grated cucumber, roasted cumin and coriander: yogurt sauce
- Gajar halwa: sweet simmered carrot pudding
- Masala chai tea with cinnamon and cardamon
- Mango lassi: yogurt-based beverage
Instructor: Hema Parekh
A certified teacher, nutritionist and culinary consultant, Hema Parekh is the author of several cookbooks, including The Asian Vegan Kitchen and The South Indian Vegetarian Kitchen. Over her career, she has cooked for visiting heads of state and royalty.
- Oct 30
- Nearest Station Ebisu Station
- ¥8,500 (materials fee: ¥1,000)
- Cancellation deadline: Oct 21
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.