Tokyo Marathon Lottery
Lace up your running shoes for a chance to win a place in next year's Tokyo Marathon.
Enter your name into this Club draw to secure one of five designated charity runner spots in the March 1 race.
The places are provided by the Club's Women’s Group in support of the charities Japan for UNHCR and Family House.
Charity runners must be at least 19 years old on marathon day and should be able to finish the race in under 6 hours and 40 minutes.
Lottery entries must be submitted by 5pm on July 3.
The winners will be announced on July 5.
Terms & Conditions
- The lottery is open to Club Members only.
- A Member may submit only one entry.
- Charity runners must be at least 19 years old on the day of the race and should be able to finish the marathon in under 6 hours and 40 minutes.
- Charity runners must register with the Tokyo Marathon by July 20 and pay the registration fee within five days after receiving a confirmation e-mail from the Tokyo Marathon.
- The registration fee of ¥16,200 for Japanese and ¥18,200 for foreigners should be paid by the runner.
Other events you may also like...
Sky Pool | Price: see details
Squash Courts | Price: see details