Recreation & Fitness Reservations
Stick to your workout or leisure schedule while staying safe with the Club's new facility reservation system.
Mandatory for access to the Gymnasium and O-Zone, these reservations help the Club manage the number of Members in any one venue and so maintain a healthy environment for all.
- Fitness Center measures
- Capacity: 40 users at one time.
- Members required to tap in and out of the center with their membership card as a track and trace measure.
- Members required to sanitize machines and equipment after use.
- Fitness Center closed for daily sanitizing: 1–1:30pm
- Lockers available for deposit of membership cards and valuables.
- Sky Pool measures
- Capacity: 80 users at one time (applies to main pool, Kids' Water Park and pool decks).
- Members required to check in and out of the Sky Pool with their membership card as a track-and-trace measure.
- Mandatory reservation system for use of the Gymnasium, Squash Courts, 19th Hole, Music Rooms, The Studio, Kids’ Lounge, O-Zone, Teen Connection and Logan Room.
- “Trusted player and household” policy for Members wishing to participate in activities with other Members outside their immediate family in the following areas: Squash Courts, Gymnasium, The Studio, O-Zone, Kids’ Lounge, Music Rooms, 19th Hole and Logan Room (capacity restrictions apply based on activity and room size).
• Squash Courts: Maximum of two members in a court.
• 19th Hole: Only one simulator may be used at any one time. Reservations are open to a maximum of four members per reservation.
• Music Rooms: Maximum of two members in a room.
• O-Zone: Limited to one reservation at any one time. Maximum one booking per membership per day. Reservations are open to a maximum of six members per reservation.
• Logan Room: Maximum of four members in a table.
• Kids' Lounge: Limited to one reservation at any one time. Maximum one booking per membership per day. Reservations are open to a maximum of six members per reservation.
• Gymnasium: From June 27, reservations are for 60 minutes, with no more than four reservation per session. Reservations are open to a maximum of six members per reservation.
- Trusted Player and Household Policy
- Members who make a reservation to use Recreation facilities with Members outside of their immediate family agree to adhere to a “trusted player” agreement.
- Trusted players accept the inherent risks in activities where social distancing requirements cannot be followed, and they agree not to hold the Club liable in the case of injury, illness or contraction of COVID-19 during these activities.
- The Member who makes the facility reservation holds full responsibility for the individuals in the trusted player group.
- Immediate family and trusted player groups do not need to follow the Club’s social distancing requirements among themselves, but they are required to follow those requirements when in the vicinity of other Members in the facility.
- Individuals ages 13 and under in a trusted player group are required to have at least one adult present in the group. The adult supervising the group will be included in the reservation’s capacity number.
- Limited private and group classes and lessons available.
- Virtual personal training sessions and selected fitness classes available.
- Towels provided at fitness facility check-in (limited to two per Member).
- Sky Pool sandals, unavailable. Members should use their own.
- Adult Locker Rooms (including dry and steam saunas, whirlpool baths and plunge pools) and Adult Sun Terrace available without reservations (registration at 4F Recreation Desk required).
- Massage chairs are unavailable.
- The Bowling Center, Fun Zone, Jungle Gym and Childcare Center remain closed.
Reservations are no longer needed to use the Sky Pool.
Capacity is limited to 80 Members to ensure social distancing. Members are required to bring their Membership card to the pool to check in and out for possible contact tracing.
Looking to hone your b-ball skills?
Book your hoops time through the Gymnasium Sports booking page.
Be sure to book your next solo practice session or game with a family member through the Squash Court booking page.
Family fun awaits in this outdoor place space. Book your spot through the O-Zone booking page.
Looking to hone your swing on your pick of virtual courses? Book your next session through the simulator booking page.
Sharpen your melodic chops in these cozy, soundproofed practice spaces.
Located adjacent to the Teen Connection, the Kids' Lounge has toys for ages 7 and under (parental supervision is required). Make your reservation with the Recreation Desk by calling 03-4588-0681.
Make your reservation with the Recreation Desk by calling 03-4588-0681.
Make your reservation with the Library by calling 03-4588-0678.