Tama River Rafting
Escape the city bustle on this white-water rafting adventure down the Tama River in western Tokyo’s Mitake Valley.
This one-day getaway promises outdoor thrills amid the picturesque autumn foliage of the mountainous Okutama area of the capital.
Led by professional English-speaking guides, this tour includes lunch during a respite on dry land.
- Connections members: ¥10,500
- Non-Connections Group members: ¥11,550
- Adults only
- Connections member registration: Sep 18 (10am)
- Non-Connections member/guest registration: Sep 25 (10am)
- Meet at 7am in front of exit 4 Azabu Juban Station or 7:45am on platform 11 JR Chuo Line Shinjuku Station
- Tour disbands at Shinjuku Station around 5pm
- Safety measures: temperature checks and mandatory masks
Other events you may also like...
Off Site | Price: see details