Youth Basketball (Fall)
Students learn basketball fundamentals while enjoying the opportunity to compete in game situations.
What will the students learn in this class?
Students learn fundamentals of ball handling, shooting and positioning while competing in game situations. The ultimate goal is to instill a love of the game and build teamwork and communication skills that all participants can use on and off the court. Coaches adapt drills and game practice to individual skill levels, giving all students the opportunity to succeed.
What are the benefits of this class?
Players can improve their skills and let off steam while making new friends and having fun in a challenging environment.
Who will teach this class?
Dan Weiss is a former professional basketball player with experience playing in Japan and Turkey. Guest coaches to join based on availability.
- Toddler: 4–6yrs | Sep 3–Dec 10 | Thu | 4:30–5:15pm | 14 classes | Cancel by Sep 3 | ¥29,400
- Peewee: 7–9yrs | Sep 2–Dec 16 | Wed | 4:30–5:30pm | 15 classes | Cancel by Sep 2 | ¥31,500
- Peewee: 7–9yrs | Sep 5–Dec 12 | Sat | 12–1pm | 12 classes | Cancel by Sep 5 | ¥25,200
- Cadet : 10–11yrs | Sep 2–Dec 16 | Wed | 5:30–6:30pm | 15 classes | Cancel by Sep 2 | ¥31,500
- Cadet : 10–11yrs | Sep 5–Dec 12 | Sat | 1–2pm | 12 classes | Cancel by Sep 5 | ¥25,200
- Jr/Sr: 12–14 yrs | Sep 2–Dec 16 | Wed | 6:30–7:30pm | 15 classes | Cancel by Sep 2 | ¥31,500
- Jr/Sr: 12–14 yrs | Sep 5–Dec 12 | Sat | 2–3pm | 12 classes | Cancel by Sep 5 | ¥25,200
- No Class: Nov 25 (Wed) | Nov 26 (Thurs) | Oct 17, Oct 24 & Nov 28 (Sat)
- Private and semi-private classes available
- T-shirt can be purchased at Rec Concierge Counter (¥2,000).
- Prices exclude consumption tax
- Mask required