Chef’s Table with Marybeth Boller: Session 3
Join celebrity chef Marybeth Boller as she combines Japanese and Western ingredients for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Observe the techniques of a master chef up close as Boller prepares a three-course meal and answers questions about techniques and recipes before participants dine on her flavorful creations.
Session 3 Menu
- Kale, carrot, kabocha squash and avocado salad and soft-boiled egg with fresh lentil and black sesame naan and yogurt Caesar dressing
- Pan-roasted sea scallops, local brown rice risotto, fall vegetables and dashi Parmesan broth
- Coconut, tapioca and chia pudding with fall fruit compote and oatmeal crumble
Instructor: Marybeth Boller
Marybeth Boller has been cooking professionally for more than 25 years. The former Executive Chef and Events Planner at the US Embassy Residence in Japan under Caroline Kennedy, Boller has operated her own catering company and served as a culinary consultant to global corporations.
- Nov 6
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- ¥15,000; ¥17,500 with wine pairing (3 glasses)
- Cancellation deadline: Oct 28
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.