Noodles of Asia
Learn simple ways to prepare popular noodle dishes from across Asia and a variety of side dishes.
These noodle-based meals make for the perfect one-dish meal, especially when paired with fresh vegetables and tofu. Improve your culinary skills before indulging in a multicourse lunch.
- Tantanmen: Chinese noodles in a spicy sesame broth
- Khowsuey: Burmese noodles in cauliflower and coconut curry
- Pad Thai: stir-fried noodles topped with peanuts and cilantro
- Potatoes in ginger-mushroom sauce
- Vietnamese stir-fried tofu with eggplant and lemongrass
- Honey-glazed cucumber with sesame and coriander
- Mushroom fritters with tamarind sauce
Instructor: Hema Parekh
A certified teacher, nutritionist and culinary consultant, Parekh is the author of several cookbooks, including The Asian Vegan Kitchen and The South Indian Vegetarian Kitchen. Over Parekh’s career, she has cooked for visiting heads of state and royalty.
- Oct 8
- Nearest station: Ebisu Station
- ¥8,500 (materials fee: ¥1,000)
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 30
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.