Flavors of North India
Dive into the rich variety of flavors that define the cuisine of north India.
Practice preparing some of the region’s most popular dishes, then dig into a multicourse meal for lunch.
- Paneer makhani: cottage cheese chunks in cashew and tomato gravy
- Bhindi do pyaza: okra and onion curry
- Tarka dhal: yellow lentil curry
- Lentil kebabs
- Cucumber and cumin raita: yogurt sauce
- Butter paratha: crispy flatbread
- Nawabi pulao: rice with chicken and mutton
- Dried fruit kheer: rice pudding
- Cardamom lassi: yogurt-based beverage
Instructor: Hema Parekh
A certified teacher, nutritionist and culinary consultant, Hema Parekh is the author of several cookbooks, including The Asian Vegan Kitchen and The South Indian Vegetarian Kitchen. Over her career, she has cooked for visiting heads of state and royalty.
- Sep 27
- Nearest Station: Ebisu Station
- ¥8,500 (materials fee: ¥1,000)
- Cancellation deadline: Sep 18
- Prices exclude consumption tax.
- Classes until the end of September 2019 will be subjected to 8% consumption tax.
- Classes from October 2019 onward will be subjected to 10% consumption tax.