A New Kind of Membership
With Japan set to host two global sporting events—the 2019 Rugby World Cup and 2020 Tokyo Olympics—the Club has launched a brand-new membership category.
Complementing its range of membership options, Term Regular membership is aimed at expats moving to Tokyo for up to three years.
This convenient membership alternative, with its lower entrance fee, allows those expatriates and their families on shorter assignments to immediately enjoy an international community of friends and a facility of exceptional services and programs.
- Entrance fee: ¥750,000
- Refundable deposit: ¥200,000
- Monthly fees: ¥40,000 (Single), ¥45,000 (Couple), ¥50,000 (Family)
- Six-month extension fee: ¥250,000
- Limited to three years (extendable in six-month increments for a fee).
- Conversion to other membership categories is possible.